Sonic-RingsSonic-Rings

Morphemon Duelists 1.4 Morphemon Duelists 1.4

Must Buy

Must buy trading cards.
Must buy toys.

Too long and drawn in out in alot of places. Some of it was really good though

Could Have Been Worse 2 Could Have Been Worse 2

haha

I have to say i really really really like this, the characters on the white background looked awesome, there was no storyline at all to it and that could be worked on, but the characters were very cool. I have to say congratulations there

DJRunaway responds:

:) Thank you :) Read my responses to previous reviews to know more...

...abc ...abc

Another tutorial rip off....

Hmm, maybe im just paranoid but im sure this was a tutorial. I remember doing it, the gfx have been changed slighlty, and the menu has been made all cool and stuff, but its still a tut. Its cool though! (well the menu is.....)

.:SKIFREE:. .:SKIFREE:.

god bless SkiFree

Haha, I LOVED that game, it was the best. I could never get past that evil monster though.... The movie wasnt that funny, but i gave it good points because i love skifree, and you did what i couldnt and come up with a good idea for a flash movie!

If you havent played skifree...you have to now the author gave you a link. USE IT

CS basketball CS basketball

WTF IS THIS CRAP!

This sucked!, give me sticks anyday. The best part was probley the "AGAIN" button on the last frame.

X A Stick And A Clock X A Stick And A Clock

The last guys Right

Ok movie, you do need a preloader and motion tweens though. Ive only just started trying flash and can do both, for motion tweens check out the tutorials on the help menu on flash. and there is an example of a preloader on the ng flash page.

Good luck in future movies

DBZ Saiyan Transformation DBZ Saiyan Transformation

That Sucked

Acually it did't it was pretty bad though. There was no events and the sound had nothing to do wif wt was going on though. YYou have skills, demiltja, Use them with something other then this crap.

Little Bunny Foo Foo Little Bunny Foo Foo

Ok movie

The sound, was awesome, the graphics let it down a bit but they were far better then those hated sticks :p. one thing thats needed is a pre loader
if u have a problem just d/l a sample from the ng flash section, pretty cool movie though