Sonic-RingsSonic-Rings

Main Games Reviews Stats

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

Entertaining:)

I enjoyed it. It was quite short, and very straightforward, but it was still fun. I actually really liked the style of humour, it was very simple but good all the same. Biggest problem was the music, it was quite annoying. An option to turn it off would be great

Dragonslayer v1.2 Dragonslayer v1.2

Difficult

Took me over an hour to beat. Really tricky. The difficulty needs to be adjusted. A bit more variability would be good too. For starters make repair cost less, a fixed rate would be nice.

Click in the top right hand corner on the settings screen for the cheat mode.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Cool Game!

The game was cool, the only thing that spoiled it was the dozens of outware spammers, I mean come on, if ther was an "UNREALESED BETTER VERSION" of the game, the artist wud no abt it right, and am i really sposed 2 believe that its on a geocities site? Give us some credit wer not that STUPID. But enof of my bitching, the game was cool as.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Yes....Naked Cartoons....Sure

CAN PPL PLZ STOP ASKN FOR THE FULL VERSION, SHAOMEDIA PUT ALOT OF EFFORT IN....atleast pay them for it, you should stop asking and be ashamed of yourself.
*cough* KaZzA *cough*

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

HOLY FUCK

That is the sickest most digusting game iv eva played. Its so cool though. Perhaps a better warning on the content though would be good, other people might find it a little disturbing:p