Sonic-RingsSonic-Rings

Morphemon Duelists 1.4 Morphemon Duelists 1.4

Must Buy

Must buy trading cards.
Must buy toys.

Too long and drawn in out in alot of places. Some of it was really good though

Could Have Been Worse 2 Could Have Been Worse 2

haha

I have to say i really really really like this, the characters on the white background looked awesome, there was no storyline at all to it and that could be worked on, but the characters were very cool. I have to say congratulations there

DJRunaway responds:

:) Thank you :) Read my responses to previous reviews to know more...

...abc ...abc

Another tutorial rip off....

Hmm, maybe im just paranoid but im sure this was a tutorial. I remember doing it, the gfx have been changed slighlty, and the menu has been made all cool and stuff, but its still a tut. Its cool though! (well the menu is.....)

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

Entertaining:)

I enjoyed it. It was quite short, and very straightforward, but it was still fun. I actually really liked the style of humour, it was very simple but good all the same. Biggest problem was the music, it was quite annoying. An option to turn it off would be great

Dragonslayer v1.2 Dragonslayer v1.2

Difficult

Took me over an hour to beat. Really tricky. The difficulty needs to be adjusted. A bit more variability would be good too. For starters make repair cost less, a fixed rate would be nice.

Click in the top right hand corner on the settings screen for the cheat mode.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Cool Game!

The game was cool, the only thing that spoiled it was the dozens of outware spammers, I mean come on, if ther was an "UNREALESED BETTER VERSION" of the game, the artist wud no abt it right, and am i really sposed 2 believe that its on a geocities site? Give us some credit wer not that STUPID. But enof of my bitching, the game was cool as.